Special Announcement on Virus Preparedness
Dear IVSComm Customer,
Global concern over the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues. At IVSComm, we are actively monitoring the situation and following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health authorities.
We understand the critical role that IVSCOMM plays in delivering telecommunications services to your business. At this time, we are maintaining regular business hours. Business continuity plans are in place to ensure our network is maintained, monitored, and operational.
If your business has chosen to instruct your employees to conduct operations from their homes, we have a solution that will allow business calls to still use your business phone numbers and route to employee’s phones. Call us to get started today.
Currently, all technician site visits will proceed as scheduled. When IVSCOMM employees need to go into a customer’s business, they will keep a six-foot distance from other people. IVSCOMM is asking customers who are sick and have appointments at their business location to reschedule.
We’ve taken the following measures to ensure the safety of our employees, our customers, and the public.
- Monitoring employee personal travel and imposing self-quarantine as needed
- Restricting employee participation at work-related public events and gatherings
- Providing the technological resources for employees to be able to work remotely if necessary
- Assist customers with telecommuting solutions to facilitate daily operations through the emergency
- Following the Best Practices listed below to prevent the spread of illness
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
- Wipe down cell phones and other personal devices with disinfectants twice a day
- Instead of shaking hands, consider waving or bumping elbows
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
IVSComm will continue to monitor the situation and will work to ensure reliable and dedicated service to our customers. Any updates on this situation will be communicated via our website and social media pages.